If you’re anything like me, you need a kick start to get most things done, especially blogging. You might have a few reasons for not blogging as often as you would like: not enough time, lack of motivation, trouble deciding what topics to focus on, no idea what to write, doubt that anyone is going to find your blog interesting besides your mom.
We’re starting up the Girl Geek Winnipeg Blog Challenge to:
- Encourage each other to blog regularly
- Comment on each others’ blogs
- Give positive and constructive feedback on Facebook and Twitter
- Share blogging techniques and ideas
Who can be part of the Blog Challenge?
- Anyone of all ages and backgrounds. You don’t need to be a girl, a geek, or in Winnipeg to join in.
- Both personal and professional blogs are welcome
When is the Blog Challenge?
- The blog challenge starts on February 1st, 2011, and will run indefinitely or until we say it’s done
- We will send out a weekly Blog Challenge newsletter that will feature:
- The challenge of the week
- Featured “winners” of last week’s challenge
- Featured tweets
How do you take part in the Blog Challenge?
- Sign up for the weekly Blog Challenge Newsletter
- Join the Facebook group
- Be part of the discussion on Twitter: #ggwbc @WpgGirlGeek
- Add the Blog Challenge Badge to your blog:
- Send us a message to become more involved:
- Allow us post a link to your blog so others can visit and comment
- Allow us to feature your blog as one of the “winners” of the weekly challenge
- Make suggestions and share article links for weekly challenges